Thursday, July 14, 2011

Secret Society




While looking at my only dollar bill this afternoon, I made a startling discovery. The dollar bill has secret symbols on them. So I embarked on a Dan Brown style adventure to unravel the mysteries of our one dollar bill. Little did I know of the treachery that awaited me, had I known I wouldn't have wasted that last hour and a half. So back to the beginning I noticed a slight discoloration around the eye on top of the pyramid, so using my vast knowledge of science I found a hidden symbol surrounding the eye. It was the alpha and omega which are Greek, so I traveled to Greece where I discovered the same symbol on pillars thousands of years old. I placed my dollar bill over the one on the pillar and opened a secret passage. From there I found a sphinx who was going to eat my unless I solved the centuries old riddle "what kind of triangle has 4 sides" Easy. From there I found the lair of the secret society of the three headed snake (it was very ominous). They were supper mad I found them. I took off running for my life being followed by an angry mob, who was gaining, I really need to work on my cardio. Wait a sec. I don't want to give away the ending. You guys will just have to wait until my book comes out, hopefully next year.

No comments: