Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Natalee Pam Bostwick "Nettie"


So it has been a few months since I have posted anything. I have some good reasons, but that is no excuse for depriving you (the three people who actually follow my blog) of my exquisite illustrations , and accompanying words of wisdom. It is too late now, all I can do is be a better blogger from now on. So I do now make a vow to be a better blogger from now on. Wheew, I am glad I got that off my chest, now we may proceed. I have 3 or 4 post I will do today, but first I wanted to let you know that Jeni and had our second baby on the 27th. She was 6 lbs 3 oz and
18 in tall we had two names picked out Zoey Kerr, and Jade Ivy. I had little nursery rhymes for both, but as you can see from the title we went with neither. It took us three days, but we eventually settled on Natalee. I do not have a nursery rhyme for Natalee, so I will now share the ones we will not be using.

Zoey Goodnight,
Zoey sleep tight,
The dark night slowly creeps.
Turn out the light,
Zoey Goodnight,
Angels watch her as she sleeps.


Little Jade Ivy,
sit down beside me
and tell me a tale of woe.

So, she sat down and said,
its off with your head.
the moral is you reap what you sow.

so there they are, I was going to do some sweet vintage illustration in ink. I probably will get to them eventually, but for now you can just enjoy these little nuggets of wonder.

No comments: