Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Zombies



Finally, we get to the zombie post, I know you've all been waiting anxiously. Really these are only concept sketches of my main character who fights zombies. He is stationed in a city a year after the zombie apocalypse. His day job is to kill all zombies in his sector. Everything goes haywire when he saves a 2 year old boy from his zombified mother, and he realizes that the boy is immune to the zombie virus. The government wants to kill him, the radicals want to experiment on him, the zombies just want to eat him, and the soldier has to save him.
His suit is military, completely covering the body, thus eliminating any biting. also no fingers are exposed, because it is just dangerous to have those little appendages exposed to get bitten off.
His weapons include a variate of small arms, a couple of edged weapons, and a bolt pistol, let the zombie carnage proceed.

1 comment:

Kiran said...

Hey Josh,
I have the similar idea for a game that involves Zombies and Zombie immune suits.

I came across this post when I am looking for Zombie immune suits.

I like your design. Did you end up using this suit in any game or anywhere else? If it was a game, can you give me the name of the game as I don't want to recreate same game. If not used in any game I might purchase your designs.

Please contact me at kiran@gmail.com