Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ninja Turtles










Here are my concept designs for my Ninja Turtles Comic. These are creatures that you would hate to run into, not the cartoony versions that I loved as a child. Actually if I had to admit it I still love them. Anyway in my version, the Shredder has two criminal organizations. The one that is run by Crang which is a white collar, espionage, and world order type of crime. The other is the Purple Dragons, which was designed to keep the police distracted with robbery, assault, gang violence, and drugs. The Turtles start out by fighting the purple dragons but realize the much bigger picture. Shedder is tired of the Turtles so he puts a hit out on them. Bebop , a member of the PD's has a cousin who is in the IRA, Rocksteady. Rocksteady is contracted to eliminate the turtles, but fails. as punishment Bebop and Rocksteady are genetically altered. Baxter Stockman is the arrogant scientist who gets a little to cocky and transforms himself into a monster. That is as far as I have gotten on the story, but expect to see all your TMNT favorites.

No comments: