Saturday, November 13, 2010

My FLUFFY little NIGHTMARE!!! DAY 23


The Chupacabra, the goat sucker. Some say it is a mythical beast, born of imagination to scare children into staying in their beds at night. I wholeheartedly disagree. It was a lonely stretch of road many a year ago. It was a calm, dark night as I drove through highway 191 in southern Utah aka route 666. My eyes grew heavy and my sight was dim, I had to stop for the night. Somewhere between sleep and reality, I heard a blood curdling scream. I bolted up, as my eyes adjusted to the blackness , there in the distance I saw him. The creature approached. I colud not belive my eyes, was it a cougar, a wolf, or coyote, by its stature perhaps a small bear. This could not be a figure seldom seen and rarely survived. It was the dreaded Chupacabra (I knew this had to be because of my vast knowledge of cryptozoology). He came right up to my window, frozen with fear I could just watch in unbelief. Was this how it was to end eaten on this lonely stretch of road. I look into his eyes and saw pain. He opened his mouth. This was it! I sat ready to meet my fate. But wait, the teeth did not descend upon me. On closer inspection I notices he had a goats leg stuck between his teeth. I rolled down my window, and gently removed the obstruction. He took his leave, but turned to look back, his glance was one that said thanks, you are safe. For now. Needless to say I was awake and returned home that verey night, and I made great time.

No comments: