Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My FLUFFY little NIGHTMARE!!! DAY 21

Today's drawing is a little different it is a little sketchy. My wife is an 8th grade science teacher, and if dealing with brain dead middle school kids all day, she also has to deal with their Idiotic parents who think the whole world revolves around their kid and everyone should just bend to their whim. Jeni got an email today from a mom (who in the email claims to be very intelligent) saying that my wife is using her power as a teacher to brainwash the kids with her religious, liberal, social agenda. This is a lesson about what humans have done to negatively affect our planet(there are many examples that make this a fact). This is a subject required by UTAH to be taught in class. Jeni is a scientist and wants the children to think for themselves independent of parents and leaders. She wants them to form their own opinions of the world. But there are parents who want to Isolate their kids from the world and theirs are the only views and ideas to be trusted, and everything else is of the devil. They canot think outside their own little selfish world, and they or their children cannot be expected to listen and try to understand any new or different ideas. I am kinda ranting right now because my wife cannot. She can and WILL explain to these parents the need for this type of assignment in a much kinder way than I would, and for that I commend her. anyway I don't know if any of this makes any sense, the picture is of a little boy with a brain washer on his head, Stupid Parents!

No comments: