Monday, June 18, 2012

Summerfest

So it has been quite a while since i posted, I'm sorry.  I moved and had a lot stuff going on, but I promise I will post at least once a week (unless I forget). So this last weekend I went to Logan for the Summerfest.  It was awesome, I did not want to go originally.  I haven't done really well in the past, but this year it was so much fun people loved my stuff. I did not sell all I wanted but I made people laugh, and I meet a lot of really nice people who made me feel good about my work.  So I really did not need a lot of sales.  I had some Pet Rocks, a few new pieces,  but my most popular piece was the Muppet Avengers. I really do hope the make a sort about it some day.  I just want to say thanks to everyone who laughed at my expense, hopefully I can continue making you chuckle. 

No comments: